View Single Post
Old 08-18-05, 12:43 PM   #22
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Okay, this was a nice concept you went with but in my opinion, it would've been a lot better if Mad Knight wrote from the man's perspective and mizz fyre kept her verse as it is now. Just think it would've made a stronger piece.

Mad Knight: you improved on those rhyming words, two times it didn't quite work: "patience - desperation" and "people - simple". Other than that, it was fine, maybe bit basic at times but overall solid. Had some grammatical errors (such as "now pasted", think you mean "now passed"). The emotion was good, had some insightful lines and decent imagery. Solid work

mizz fyre: you keep dropping consistenly I suppose, the emotion was good. I like how you expressed the doubts inside her head and such. The imagery was there, especially the last part was nicely worded. The vocab was decent, might be worded differently here and there. Flow was okay, no problems with the rhyming words or grammatical side of it all so no comments on that

Keep it up both of you!

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote