View Single Post
Old 08-18-05, 08:15 PM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Who's making Doomsday known? Oh wait this is more of a question for: Doomsday.

What's your credentials? Are you signed? Are you an A/R?

Just wanted to know if this is an "opinion's thread"... You failed to mention that in the first post.

What's my credentals? I'm one of 3 owners of a record label. A record label that's buying into two clubs and a production company as well as already owning a management company with REAL lawyers.

Are you signed? Yes. With a real legally binding contract drafted by a real lawyer.
Are you an A/R? Yes. Way more artist than A/R, but I also do A/R work. Ask the two new producers signed to The Rush or J-Bridge.

And this is not an opinions thread seeing as there's no validation of anyones work here at all. This is a documentation of the process of getting recognized by a label and is filled with facts and actual company protocal. It's not my "opinion" of how these things are reviewed, it's actually how they're reviewed. Ive sat in more record label offices than I'd ever care to mention.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote