View Single Post
Old 08-18-05, 09:11 PM   #28
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
LOL @ thinking you clowned me... nigga you don't realize that at the end of your post you said the EXACT same thing I said in my original post for the thread. It was MY OPINION look a few sentences down and you will see that word. And I didn't even edit my post. So owning me in that thread was a failed attempt. I chose not to argue with you there because that was a real immature way to come in a thread and you think you right so keep thinking that way. But now I come at you, you want to be like "You clowns can stop, blah blah." Man whatever. I'm done.

umm..where the hell did I say any of this is an opinion? Maybe those reading skilsl I just asked you about are worse than I thought. This is what I REALLY said:
"And this is not an opinions thread seeing as there's no validation of anyones work here at all. This is a documentation of the process of getting recognized by a label and is filled with facts and actual company protocal. It's not my "opinion" of how these things are reviewed, it's actually how they're reviewed."

Where anywhere in that are we saying the same thing? Your thread = ALL opinions and you're teling people shit liek its' facts. This thread contains no opinon of mine what so ever. Your thread evaluates peoples songs, mine dosen't evaluate jack shit, soo...why do you feel the need to compete with me? Who give a shit? lol, do you value your net fame so much?? Wow.

But it's pretty smooth how you drop the topic once you relized that everything you asked I already answered. Good job at the three of you for making asses of our selves, LOL. But yeah...once again, if you have and actual question, feel free to make a thread about it and ask me what ever. I'll answer it.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote