View Single Post
Old 08-18-05, 09:36 PM   #36
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
I swear you act very dumb for one that thinks they know a lot...

I KNOW MY THREAD IS OPINIONATED. IT SAYS SO IN THE FIRST POST. WTF about that do you not get?!

Man WTF do you not understand?? you said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fiya
nigga you don't realize that at the end of your post you said the EXACT same thing I said in my original post for the thread.

You said your thread was an opinion, I said mine is not. You asked me the same questions I asked you and I ripped your whole argument by posting my ACTUAL credentials - which by your own admission you had none of. WTF do you see is the same as that?? YOUR ATTEMPT TO "OWN" ME BACKFIRED ON YOU. Learn to fuckin read you ignorant clown, lol. You already "owned" yourself by even asking those questions and cause your flying monkies The Q and LV to own themselves in the process, lol. Like I keep on telling your selective-reading ass, if you wanna ask more dumb-ass questons, go create a new thread and ask em in there, but you're not dumb enough to go make a public fool of your self in your own thread LOL. This is way too easy.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote