View Single Post
Old 08-18-05, 10:04 PM   #40
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
I swear you dumb... You concentrating on tryna "clown" me right now.. You sounding retarded. You start talking bout posts in this thread when I was referring to MY thread.. You telling me my thread was opinions when I said IT WAS.. That's ALL I SAID. And that's where you tried to clown me in my thread. Your final post (in that thread) say OH, Okay this is merely a Opinion's thread when I SAID THAT in the first place... So you clowning me = not happening. Stfu. Wait I'mma let you get the last word, so you can feel you right. Go ahead.

:sigh: alright LF, I'll pretend I don't know what you're saying and I'll break it down real slow for your own purposes. You...LF...came into this thread and asked me the identical questions I asked you in your thread pertaining to you listeniing to people's tracks and reviewing them. Now it backfired on you....LF...when you asked them since I A: already answered them before you asked them and B: postd the info in some place that you had a creative excuse for not reading and C: actually had actual credentials to make people actually think your opinion is at all "informed". I asked you those questions because you act as if your opinion is either A: accurate or B: knowledgable when there's no reason at all to believe that it's either. And the funny shit is that you..LF...went through all that trouble just to come back in my thread here that's completely irrelevant of me making any opinion on anyone of anything - just to say that You said exactly what I said, that your opinion dosen't matter since you don't know jack fuckin shit? Now THAT'S brilliant.

LF, I honestly don't give two shits or one fuck what happens here or any other board since the net = nada in the "big picture". what I do give a shit about is when some uninformed individual comes across as if they're educated and knowledgable - particularly on a field that I hold dear to me, and give "opinions" as if they're constructive when they actually know nothing. You can end up doing far more harm than good. You've already embarassed your self here numerous times in your assumptions alone, so I ask; is your purpose in this thread here done or do you have some more face you're trying to save?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote