View Single Post
Old 08-18-05, 10:42 PM   #44
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
LMFAO! @ You.. Yet you don't care what goes on in these threads and what goes on at sites.. but you got almost 2 thousand posts.. a lotta caring right there.. There you go with your selective reading. Doing harm? haha yeah you really gonna do us all harm telling us information bout ''the industry" because you so-called work there as an A/R when yet you're on here every single day like most peeps. Point is how you gonna tell somebody about the industry when you aren't making huge moves yourself. I have nothing to prove to anyone here. Difference you do assuming you have all this and the net is bullshit according to you, then why you on it? Just like my opinion on a flaw is according to me. And you owning a minor record label is "according to you"... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight nigga.

:sigh again: I'm a mod. You notice how mods have waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy more posts than everybody else? that's because every thread we edit goes on our post count. Every time I lock a post and explain why I locked it, it counts toward my psot count. So think how many ACTUAL posts I have. If you checked my post history I have less than about 800 ACTUAL posts that aren't locks and so on. smh...

Who said "I work in the industry"? Go quote that one, lol. I'll be right here when you can't come back with any proof of your statement.

what "huge moves" are you talking about? There's only ONE move for The Rush and that's a distribution deal. Do you even know wht that is? lol. But I'l play along since you obviously STILL ain't read the thread I linked you to. "How much "big moves" does one have ot make in order to beable ot help someoen else get to the same point"? I'm not telling people how to get signed or nothing since that's completely different from label to label. I'm just telling em how to get their foot in the building. You see that as some great accomplishment. I don't. Talking to an A/R is easy, common, and far from a big deal.

What do I have to prove to anybody? you asked and I told you. What are you talking about?

Because it lets me know how different types of peopel are reacting to my music. Why wouldnt' I want that? Hell if I can help someoen out along the way then wh wouldn't I do that too?

The differene is that I can prove everything I said. You can't prove your opinion. Do you see why you're a fool now?

smh...

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote