View Single Post
Old 08-19-05, 05:59 PM   #19
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

IP:

Voted For: Apostrophe

UNF:

Look, I'll Put Yu Six-Deep And When The Clips-Reap And Have Ya Skull Bone Touchin-Maggots
Slaughter With Automatics, Topicals On Hetro Sex When On The Real You A Fuckin-Faggot*
Weak Punch, bad attempt at multies. 1/5
I'll Put The Lead-In-Waist And Have It Rip Thru Ya Dome And Knock Ya Head-Off-Place
Go For LightWeight Belt, Cuz Like Failures In Weight Watchers U Couldnt 'Cut It Wit HeavyWeights**
A little less weak. 2/5
Why Run... 10 Feet And Im Like Lucifer I'll Leave Ya Staminia-Wrecked Each Glock Goes Bam-Thru-Ya-Chest***
Believe Me Dude TheOnly A's I Wud Even Come Close To Feel' Rests On Top Of Ya Girls's-Chest****
Stupid punch attempt. 1/5
.:: Finish It ::.
Readily Holdin The Glock-Bitch Ready To Pop-Triks Intendin To Stop-Kids
Dude Underestimated Me, He Turned A Blind Eye On This Battle Like I Cut Out His Optics
Again, less weak. 2/5

UNF, I think you need some work dawg. I aint tryna be a prick by saying this either, I just wanna help you out a bit, ya know? First of all, try using some harder personals in your battles. Your nameplay line was weak, Lucifer line was medeocre, heavyweight line was blah, the gay like would have been alright if you worded it better. Another thing is try not to rhyme sets of words together too much in 1 bar. Example: Lead-in-waist, Head-off-place, heavyweights. Just get right to the point of the punch man. Dont waste time tryna make youyr verse all fancy with rhymes and multies everywhere. So basically hit with harder non-multi punches, and use more personals about your opponent.

Overall - 6/20

Apostrophe:

who is this herb?? ur rec's nice.. but watch him get spanked this time..
and i know your eagor to get the win.. but kid im not doctor frankenstein..
Nice partial personal/punches. 3/5
UNF im not violent.. so dont take this personal when i say i might kill ho'z
and i would say that your skills are kosher.. but i think ur more into Dill Doe'
Starting to fall off a bit. 1/5
i'll strap on my kicks.. and just put the steal toed boots to your back..
and you could have some construction shoes and still be toe tally wack..
Ok punch, could have worded it better tho. 2/5
F.uck Y.our I.ntelligence shit kid you know that we are next to none...
So BQ give me a holla back girl.. cause its no doubt i've already won....
Weak Closer. 1/5

Apostrophe, you had a better verse than UNF. However, I would also like to give you a few areas for improvment. A few of your bars were border-line self glorifying yourself, if not past the border. Examples: "watch him get spanked this time", "when i say i might kill ho'z", "put the steal toed boots to your back", "cause its no doubt i've already won"....see what I mean? You gotta spend less time worrying about making yourself look/sound all good and spend more time making your opponent look/feel stupid. By making your opponent look stupid...right there it automatically makes you look good if you do it right, ya feelin me? Use personals about them, thats key. The votes enjoy reading personals that hit hard. A lot of your punches came weak as well. Dont type punches that you aint feeling, cause then nobody else will be feelin them either. All-in-all, just try to use personals, and try not to talk about yourself in a verse that is supposed to be directed at an opponent, hense the term "rap battle"...go cypher if you want otherwise, lol.

Overall - 7/20

V/Apostrophe..................................