View Single Post
Old 08-20-05, 02:01 AM   #27
Germ
in your system

IP:

Voted For: Young Montana

uhhm, being totally and brutally honest, this battle was kinda whack.

but im giving it to YM, because he was more consistent with punches, his personals were more creative, nothing was forced....uhh, but still, some shit was stupid.........NK, you just had a lot of simple stuff, and concepts that aren't that hard hitting,.........like the facts one; its not effective when you say that the only facts he is spitting.....cause now you're calling him a liar, and that's on the boundary of fake personals....and actually, his aim is thafuturejoka, with an a, so yeah, but YM, need to try a little harder, last half of your verse saved you, Q jokes are played, game jokes are played............word...., heres the lines i liked

1st ima end ya internet career, then ya life is next
this dude'll prolly still b a virgin if the nigga didnt hav Cyber Sex
i got tools to leave you bruised, so its best that you play it cool
you shoulda learned not to fuck wit Montana, next time bitch stay in school
you da lamest dude, fall back, cus my hammers explode clips
and itll make ya ass lose weight faster than Anna Nicole Smith

vs

see,it's all simple,you and the pimple,too ugly,ya wouldn't be a model for shit,
so hear what kid,go to here,and buy yaself a bottle 'a this
ya too lame to substain,puttin ya son in his shame when your frontin in exchange
cuz only your own verses alone are as played as puttin young in a name

both ya'll need to step up your game, too many links were used......uh YM, get a lil more creative, NK, stop focusing so much of your verse on multies....alot of punches/rhymes come off as forced because you try and word punches around multies

v/young montana

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ