View Single Post
Old 08-21-05, 04:17 AM   #20
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

IP:

^^^ I disagree. My bro is signed to a Christian label, and he's a hella amazing kid for standing up in a media LIKE rap, AS a christian artist. I agree with Omens first post about how cats should stand up for something in their messages, and religion has got to be the strongest reason to speak about anything. Anyways - here is my list of top Religious rappers (Trust - I get all the inside shiznit)

-Mase (I used to love him, now he's religious - im still feelin him regardless)
-Braille (From Lightheaded - which my boy did the entire production for their album - straight sickness)
-Lightheaded (the crew)
-Rob Hodge (Has heatmakers style producin and reminds me of a mix between Rell and Juelz Santana)
-Mars ILL (Underground like WHOA. Hella amazing lyrics on their albums, and beats better than atmosphere stuff. word)
-Ambassador (His new single "feels good" is straight radio... I been bumpin it for a month)
-Tunnel Rats (Some of the dopest battle cats out of L.A. - huge crew and they all dope)
-Sharlock Poems (Someone mentioned him already, but whoa he nice)
-G.R.I.T.S. (same thing - they older, but got some of the sickest beats and feel good stuff)
-Ohmega Watts (part II of Lightheaded)
-NIFTY (CANADA WHAT! - This kid is straight sick, and he a mad nice guy too peep www.n-i-f-t-y.com fa real. Produces his own stuff. Peep "Thats me" off his site - the beat could be one of my fav of all times...)
-Russ-ill (My lil bro. Straight sick off the top. Been a dope battle head, and he's going for that longest freestyle record in guiness book of world records soon. Watch for his album from Life. Inc.)
-RationaL (Ill cat from near where I'm from. One of my fav songs of alltime is by him. word)

If ya'll want any MP3's of any of these cats holla at me. These cats are sick, and all bring ridiculously amazing messages. Stay up. word.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote