View Single Post
Old 08-21-05, 08:36 AM   #28
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

Voted For: -UNF-

Look, I'll Put Yu Six-Deep And When The Clips-Reap And Have Ya Skull Bone Touchin-Maggots
Slaughter With Automatics, Topicals On Hetro Sex When On The Real You A Fuckin-Faggot*
^
Nice build up line, could of used the pun/personal in the second line more effectively tho 5.5/10

I'll Put The Lead-In-Waist And Have It Rip Thru Ya Dome And Knock Ya Head-Off-Place
Go For LightWeight Belt, Cuz Like Failures In Weight Watchers U Couldnt 'Cut It Wit HeavyWeights**
^
seemed a little played, but...I liked it, made me laugh, nice 7/10

Why Run... 10 Feet And Im Like Lucifer I'll Leave Ya Staminia-Wrecked Each Glock Goes Bam-Thru-Ya-Chest***
Believe Me Dude TheOnly A's I Wud Even Come Close To Feel' Rests On Top Of Ya Girls's-Chest****
^^
Little stretched, but it was a good hit 6.5/10

Readily Holdin The Glock-Bitch Ready To Pop-Triks Intendin To Stop-Kids
Dude Underestimated Me, He Turned A Blind Eye On This Battle Like I Cut Out His Optics
^
Real nice...Good multies, good flow, an the metta in the second line was dope...8/10

Not a bad verse, seen better from you -UNF-...Few lines was a little stretched, but it was good for the most part, nice multies, few alright mettas, wordplay was good too, decent verse, should get you the win, an if it doesnt, you get my vote anyway.

who is this herb?? ur rec's nice.. but watch him get spanked this time..
and i know your eagor to get the win.. but kid im not doctor frankenstein..
^
Nah wasnt feelin it, came across as a little forced 4/10

UNF im not violent.. so dont take this personal when i say i might kill ho'z
and i would say that your skills are kosher.. but i think ur more into Dill Doe'
^
Good punch, made me laugh 7.5/10

i'll strap on my kicks.. and just put the steal toed boots to your back..
and you could have some construction shoes and still be toe tally wack..
^
nice idea, wordplay was there, but you could of used the pun in the second line a little better 6/10

F.uck Y.our I.ntelligence shit kid you know that we are next to none...
So BQ give me a holla back girl.. cause its no doubt i've already won....
^
I dont get it?...First line was self glory, well second was 2, but you included BQ In ya verse an i'm failing too see why? lol

Closer did it for me, ya verse was flowing alog nicely, but ya closer ruined it, NO HATE...Just wasnt feeling it at all, I think UNF was more creative with his wordplay an punches, but it was a close battle, should be intresting too see how the polls stand on this one, UNF Took it but barely.

RTF Y'all on any of my battles you see floating around

G'luck both.

Peeeeeeeeeeace...

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga