View Single Post
Old 08-21-05, 09:48 AM   #6
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Still Motion: you used a creative approach to the topic but I wasn't really feeling it actually, just personal opinion I suppose. You worked it out in your own way and made the best out of it. The entire thing had a poetic vibe to it actually, maybe due to certain wordings, you used words and such, sometimes not even full sentences. The flow was good, vocabulary was on point, had good level of complexity. Imagery was nice as well but I just wasn't feeling how you worked the topic out...

The Revelation: good approach to the topic, maybe not the most creative one but it's nice nonetheless. I like how you divided it into different stages and took the readers on that journey. The emotion was pure and the imagery was there, you used excellent pictures to describe the situation. Flow was bit off here and there but overall it was solid, vocab was on point as well. The story developed nicely and your conclusion was truth spoken.

In the end, my vote goes to The Revelation, feeling his approach a bit more...no hate...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ