View Single Post
Old 08-22-05, 08:19 AM   #37
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
so then every fuckin killer can write childrens books and get a get outa jail free card...please this is rediculous if he was smart enough to create the crips dont insult his intelligence and act like we all dont know that he purposely did these "good things" to get outa jail and make himself look good. its funny how ppl only find god wen theyre in jail and not before they commit their crimes. and its even worse that these killers get your suport when it coulda been your mom dads brothers sisters or friends murdered. if anything it is his duty as a human to bring as much good into the world as he can for taking 4 lives out if it, so making thse childrens books and acting good and being a positive influence is something he should be required to do because no matter what he does he still ended 4 ppls lives.

I agree, i dont think u talk like a 'rich white american', i think ur puttin urself in the shoes of someone that its happened to and seeing it for what it is. he killed 4 ppl, who had families who are all serving the 'life sentence' , y should he get out? Ok, hes a 'reformed character' but thats the point of prison to rehabilitate if ur in for minor offences but if ur in for major offences (murder) then it is for punishment.

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!