View Single Post
Old 08-22-05, 01:21 PM   #10
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
im not blowing a gasget.. i just think its retarded taht all u have to do all day as a 23 year old man, is post up why u have beef w/ internet kids.... and make up rumors about ppl being gay... c'mon yo, trip? gay? gay ppl talk w/ lisps n have high voices... usually u can tell wen sum1 is gay by their voice... i aint never heard of a deeeeeepp ass voiced gangsta homo.... i mean, karamo is the closest i've seen... n even he was almost predicatble... just stop whining about ppl aight? find sumn productive... go drop another track n up it 20 tiems... cool

^^yet another example of how you're speaking out of ignorance...c'mon...taking the easy road to cheap shots? Someone's voice has nothing to do with their sexuality...But, since you seem to know so much about it, just HOW MANY gay people have you been around to determine this?

See, I have gay friends and been in environments with many gay people. And, I know for a fact that most of them have voices like anyone else...So, that's an ignorant and a moot point. Stop...you're quick to quote people's ages, and yet you yourself aren't a lil child but act more childish than damn near anyone who posts on RV.

I can't make someone gay by saying, "THEY ARE GAY." So, stop being the insecure CLOSET CASE that you are and educate yourself.

You are ignorant.

PERIOD.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote