View Single Post
Old 08-22-05, 02:00 PM   #15
PrahJect
Champion

IP:

Ok this is my take on things, Omen:

Youre bagging on Q for his age, however youre not too young youreslelf, maybe not the same age as Q but still not at an age to think hes got no time on his hand..........

Next thing, your comment bout gay people having high voices and lisps, is completely discriminitative, that shit you said is prejudging and not how all gay people are. Q is a homosexual but he sounds "normal", many gay people sound "normal", jus because on comedy shows and TV's, you see them protrayed as high voiced, lisped people, then you need to broaden youre horizon and stop watchin those shows.....

The shit with Triple N, I dont know much about, as Q said 2 sides to a story, Triple may come and deny it, but if it was true I dont look at Triple less than he is, and neither Q, I actually look at Q with much more respect since he has the maturity to say sumthing like this to people like you who would respond with stupid, uneducated comments

Next point you called Tha Q a "boy", I just hope you werent being racist because then me and you got a problem "homie"

Overall:

Omen from the posts Ive seen you make id think youre younger than me and im 14, youre 19 right?...and your posts like "Gay People have high pitched voices" "Triple has a deep voice so hes not gay" "Triple would slap the black outta you" "BOY"

All this shit is uneducated, immature and summing a 12 yr old might think of saying without trying to sound childish, Youre music is pretty good, but ure attitude and lack of maturity isnt, so I guess thats what I gotta say