View Single Post
Old 08-22-05, 05:40 PM   #2
poisenous_tongue
New to RV

Talking

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
If you like a girl but she doesn't like you the same way back do you think it is better to keep her as a friend or not talk to her at all? And do you think in the future it is possible something could come out of you two staying friends?

I know where you are coming from and the feeling is horrible, I actually have a really good friend who I had a crush on in a really big way. I have known him for over four years now. I first met him when I was with an ex at uni. The first time I saw him I was infatuated. I knew it was wrong and distanced myself from him as a result. Four years down the line we are really good friends and the ex is gone and we are really good friends, I told him how I felt many moons ago and we are still good friends. There is a possibility to take it further - but I prefer our friendship it is tight and secure and is good to have a strictly plutonic male friend. It is so refreshing.

My advise is to not push it and if something is to happen between the two of you it would happen in it's own time.

nuf luv - poisenous_tongue

not so poisenous tonight