View Single Post
Old 08-22-05, 09:56 PM   #5
the omen
tha illest

IP:

#1, i dont think plays make u hot... yet, 50 is tha hottest thing out rite now based on his plays, so dont tell me plays dont make a difference... #2, u can tell me all tha respect u get offline all day... but i still aint seein nothing..... i've not heard one person ever say, leady is hot....n honestly, i only wanna b that hated on mc, i mean, trust i have mad ppl that are ranked top 50 on tha net, n get more respect than u have ever heard of in ur life that are cool w/ me... its ironic that i only get along w/ tha skilled heads... that would explain y im so hated on this board... theres ur answer... if this was a board where there was good heads that i respected... trust i would b tha mature man that i am, take down my sig n come correct, but i feel like i have to speak w/ u guys on youre level for me to get thru... so u are only gettin what u put out... feel me? u will never be me... i will never be you (thank god) so let bigons b bigons... i appreaciate tha hate, more than you know, thats my image, i want to b tha cat that every1 hates, that just makes ya fans luv u sooo much more... trust this... i have more of an image than 90% of u lil net fags willl ever have... yet i still remain humble... yet in touch w/ reality... that is all..

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote