View Single Post
Old 08-23-05, 10:32 AM   #29
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

aiight jea...this beat is sick...nuff katz dun merked this track..first time i heard it was wit my nigga styles P.. but anywayz

quality:
this quality was syck famz...alot better then wen i last heard your track...on that rapverse mixtape ish......its mixed in nice.....no Pops and adlibs are done prfectly....this tracks on that professional ish...dope

quality overall: 8/10

Lyrics: im feelin the message and what chu sayin...shits deep and its an original topic....the lyrics was on topic...and it had power and some lines had me thinkin...shit wasnt basic you had some nice vocab.....

lyrics Overall: 9.2/10

Voice: you had a powerful voice in this...and it matched nice with the topic and the beat...good adlibs as i said before....you put your heart into this track..shits was fiya.....i could understand everythang you said perfectly....shit was fiya....your flow was on point....it rode the beat nicely....

Overall Voice: 8.2/10

Chorus: the chorus was nice...deep...and it was on topic....good multi's.....and good message...shit was real deep in my mind....

overall chorus: 9/10

dope track famz

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote