Thread: ....Eminem?....
View Single Post
Old 08-23-05, 11:14 AM   #30
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP:

prolly i didnt xpress myself well earlier...i aint sterotypin him for fuck sake...i said he is neutral to me...and by the way if the dude that brought this up in the crew thinx this way he aint obliged to like eminem mayne...and to Mr Mac i cant be jelous cos i learn much more form all those rappers out there than from the ones in here...plus we aint from no Boston...and as for the zino shit...he's a minor pussy...besides his bein way better than you and me...Thassarap i aint no fuckin racist cos like i said in a couple of posts earlier i wudnt be here if i was and i've never discussed on whites rapin...all i did on my first post was personify what this dude said and in a way i was sharin his point of view...and to conclude like i said b4^^ this aint an Anti-Eminem parade...so whoeva wants to come and call me a racist again shud just hold their peace cos i woulda been a lousy bitch scince i steped into RV cos the 90% of peeps on here are youg whites so plz lets close the chapter of bein a racsist...thats the least i'ld eva wanna trun into....its called "cultural ignorance" and i would never for anything on earth try to be that...not even to think of it...

holla

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote