Thread: lmao...omg
View Single Post
Old 08-23-05, 11:56 AM   #1
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

lmao...omg

IP:

about 3days ago i went to Swiss with my parents,my bf and my my girls to see a nu joint we wanna buy...
after hours of walkin here and there we all wanted to urinatebut we cudnt find a public toilet...after about 30mins we finally got to release and we asked my step-dad if he was gonna piss too..he said no that he's a strong man he can hold it...

on our steppin out we found him standin at the back of a tree with his ass tight...nd we all went wdf if he doing...to our surprise when he was walkin towards us his pants were wet....god he urinated on his pants...and it was a bigass disgrace cos there were tons of peeps on the street plus my bf and my friends plus me were there...the muh'fucker wasnt even ashamed...he wasnt even wise enuff to take off his suit to cover the shit up...damn and peeps were lookin at us like why cant they tell him somn' is wrong...lol and some kids kept on pointing at him...damn my mum was so shy to admit that was/is her husband...

has it eva happened to any of y'all?..to piss in ur pants?

lmfaooo!

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote