View Single Post
Old 08-23-05, 04:34 PM   #26
poisenous_tongue
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
I completely agree on the anti-christ subject...

You CANNOT go against the Bible...

It predicted BOTH world wars, and if you read Revelations, the last book of the Bible, you can see how much everything ties together.

The Mark of the Beast will be the Anti-Christ's way of saying..."I OWN YOU!"...It will be a mark that everybody recieves to keep track of them...

And apparently, some governments in the world (*Ahem* Bush *Ahem*) Are creating microchips that supposably will be implanted in everybody...so they can keep track of them. And it also states in the Bible that the world will use one currency...it's already on it's way there. The Euro dollar...how many countries can use that shit now..? Lots...I also made a thread a couple months ago stating asteroids colliding into Earth...this is supposed to happen about three years after the Anti-Christ comes...You see everybody who believes in God will vanish and meet with the Lord before anything happens. The world will be in a mess...and then comes this savior out of no where...aka the Anti-Christ...and people will follow him just because they think he knows the way...thats when he'll give out the Mark of the Beast. Anybody who takes the Mark of the Beast, is condemned to Hell forever. Anybody who does not take the Mark of the Beast has finally realized that God is real...he will be killed because he didnt take it...but then he will be reunited with the Lord.

And that's word.

Interesting - It does freak me out. But this marking of the beast could I see that in the concentration camps of Germany. Jewish poeple were marked (branded). Hitler was definately was a beast. He was also followed by a lot of people.

I know that you are talking along the lines of people who accept the ways of the beast get the markings but - there there are so many branding incidences of branding in our history that it fails to get me beleiving in it.

Sorry - It does scare the fuck out of me - might beleive just a little bit

poisenous_tongue

no man should attempt to know their spiritual destiny - that is plain vanity. you have faith in what you beleive in and if you are a good person you will get what you deserve when the time comes