View Single Post
Old 08-23-05, 08:45 PM   #7
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
nah i dont think he tryin to get pyblicity cause peoplle want publicity for the money n he oviously aint in it for that

i do actually beleive most of the articale

"Seems to me this Nelson guy is mad that emimem ripped his sister to shreds.Eminem neva said that 8 mile was his biography...he said some was fiction n some was factual

^^
n thats his point but the film is brought across that this is his life whether eminem went into a interview n said it wasnt all true, i mean eminem has said he grew up on 8mile but in that articale said he didnt so take it wat way u want

well....yea...he may not be in this for money as I read it ova n he was givin away lryics for free that's worth money.But I mean...he must want some publicity or sumtin

"A burly ex-con with liver cancer caused by hepatitis C, "

^^well...it's obvious his life's a failure n he must be a lil unhappy...so to see his nephew go above him like that must make him pissed a lil bit.

As for that 8 mile thing..I don't know..but the article says eminem did get in trouble for paintball shooting..so that's proof there is some factual in the movie.
And all this info..why wouldn't his mother come out the dark n say this shit a long time ago?A new RV wouldn't make up for all the shit Eminem said about her.There's gotta be a lil bullshit in here..
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote