View Single Post
Old 08-23-05, 09:44 PM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery
"I wonder what it's liek sometimes man, to be on he recieving end of my diss tracks."

^word @ how much that doesn't show you uppin' your skills. damn, yo.

and it was once, and lmao yo. I'm 17. I still am at home, so when I'm bored w/e, I can come fuck around here. But dude, you 24, and YOU post here everyday. Now tell me which is worse. a 17 yr old postin' everyday on a messege board which is mostly 15-16 yr old kids, or a 24 yr old postin' everyday on a messege board which is mostly 15-16 yr old kids. And even funnier, how you like upp yourself like "yea, man, damn I really ripped mad dogg, damn i said some really mean shit" and shit like that. hop off yourself yo. lmao @ braggin' about your skills to people who 8 yrs younger than you. Why don't I jus go find some message board full of 8 and 9 yr olds so I can be dope like you. lmao...

your reading skilsldef aint' too hot. whosaid anything about Mad Dog? Besides. I tought this was a rap site, not a "teneager site that happens to mention rap". Ever notice how most of the "vets" and "legends" and other RV icons are in their 20's? Yuo make it sound liek it's a shameful thing to be 20+ and liek rap. smh..

PS: I post here when I'm bored too. What's so different when you do it? You're desperate son.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote