View Single Post
Old 08-23-05, 10:29 PM   #15
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
man, talking to you is liek talking to my fuckin shoes.
Yea, and talkin' to you, is like if I was to talk to my ass when i'm on the toilet. No matter WHAT I say to it, it will always come back spittin' out shit. Jus like you do
You're on some "I know what I said..but what I MEANT was...." lol dfuck outta here with that shit.
lmao... good job at describin' yourself

You always got some reason why your nerdy fake-ass wanna-be black with your purple-ass lips ass is always cool, lol.
lmao I AM part black. How the fuck you kno what I am? lmao... idiot... Don't think you kno everything in the world, jackass. purple-ass lips ass? lmfao wow...... that made me laugh actually. I give you that. lmao
Son, I already explained why I'm here and notthing I do here is outside of that. Fuck how you feel about it, lol. 3/4ths of rap is bout self glorification, do it in a track or outside of one and I'm the bad guy now.
lmao @ you not gettin' what I'm sayin....

That's why you're gay.
whoa, why you goin' back to 2nd grade disses homie?

think man..how many people here really talk to you? lol.
why don't you ask YOURSELF that Mr. Know it all?And yes, I got a real life and real friends, RV ain't my life. I ain't post 20 times a day. And as for how many people I actually talk too on RV. I talk to a lot of people here actually.Too many to name. To do collabs and to jus chill. Most of RV I'm coo wit, except for some cocky know it all bitches like you.

Like sausages nah mean?

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote