View Single Post
Old 08-24-05, 02:24 AM   #18
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exercism
you eminem dick riders are so gay. Eminem is fake as shit. A southern whiteboy with pure white roots goin back to the time of slavery and had a nice upbringing. and I might add that the dude is an averrage MC at the most and because of all the DR's he has people who are whitey rich shit who listin to shit mike jones or nelly think eminems the best of all time when the homo couldnt go more then two albums with out completely flopping. so fuck eminem, fuck his gay ass movie where he spit pre-written verses to actors who arnt even rappers and i might add that his freestyles were wack! Fuck Eminem, i hope that faggot dies.

And were on eminem's dick you say?And eminem is not a southern rapper.Do you even know where detroit is?It's in middle america.And why are you bringing up slavery n shit.Is it eminem's fault about what is ancestors did centuries ago?U can't hold a grudge on him for that.If you were to hold a grudge on everyone for what there ancestors then..then you would hate all white people..which would make you a blatant racist.And not all of eminem's fans are rich people who listen to mike jones n shit.Take this site for example..we all hate mike jones n shit..but like eminem..so your wrong about that part.2 albums without flopping you say..well i assume u mean SSLP n MMLP..but what about infinite?Eminem show wasn't exactly a flop.it is still...by all means..a good album.Encore is the flop.But who's to say em doesn't make a quality album next.And his movie..now how do you know it was pre-written?And if it was ...so fuckin what?Would you make a movie and actually free-style there?I doubt it.and so what if the people were actors n not really rappers..makes no fuckin difference.And then at the end..you say you wish that he dies.It seems to me that your just on his dick and hates him for what he accomplished.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote