View Single Post
Old 08-24-05, 02:45 AM   #20
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exercism
OK first off were havin a conversation and argument and there no hate in this to you just to clear this up.

Yea i know where detroit is , but he's really from MO, a red neck state.
Second off SSLP and MMLP ......sslp: what was unique about it was that he came with some newer things to the mainstream...cooler ways to kill people on wax the subject matter was pretty deranged but in a good way. MMLP: now hes mad popular but is funny now, he now goes back on everything that happend since he came out. ES: this album is where is crap, he start the singing shit which is annoying, the subject matter is now repetitive nothing new, we now hes white, we know he loves his daughter and hates his wife. getting boring.ENcore: straight up garbage commercial shit...Nothing more to say

Now i also aint gettin why so many think hes such an amazing lyricist, like i said he was bring new content when he first came out but hes way repetitive and his flow aint even that great lots of his lines are inconsistent some of the times.

and also eminem was always making money even when he wasnt too bad...so why would he just outta no where turn to in the club and pop bullshit when he'd be making money either way??

OK..the reason for me sayin that it was hate was becuz you were sayin things like you hope he dies n shit.And he is missousri...but he grew up in Detroit.As the famous term entrenched by Rakim says..."it ain't where you from,it's where you at".Detriot was what made eminem the person he is today as it was where he started rappin n shit.And as for the eminem show..i guess it's ur opinion.I wasn't to keen on Halie's song myself....but there were some dope tracks on there.Like Soldier,White America,Sing for the moment,Till I collapse..shit like that.And eminem show was the album that launched the pinnacle of eminem's carreer.2002 is the best year eminem has had ever.Eminem show is a decent album.MAy have flopped in the eyes of some..but that's cuz of the mind-blowing expectations.I agree that encore was shit.And what about infinite?His flow's pretty good too when you compare it to the rest of these cats in the game today.And 99% of time..when people say eminem is an amazing lyrisist...it's cuz they referring to his previous work.And when eminem was bad..i assume you mean his underground days?And no..he didn't make money at that time.He stated himself that he wasn't able to buy diapers for his daughter before he met up with dre..so before this whole "pop" shit(which is only considered pop cuz he's white)..he didn't make money.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote