View Single Post
Old 08-24-05, 01:55 PM   #1
AssasSINation
The Truest TRUTH

Chopper From Da Band Show is BAAACKKK!!!!

IP:

Yesterday, Chopper, aka Young City of Making Da Band fame, was a guest on 106 & Park, along with Bad Boy South's HNIC Diddy, to premiere the first video, "Lil Daddy" off his debut LP. SOHH.com caught up with Young City exclusively, to find out more about his new album.

"New Jack City's the album, I'm the new jack to the game, and I got a point to prove," Chopper said. "And my point to prove is to shock the world like when Janet's titties popped out."

The album features guest spots by Lil Wayne, Mannie Fresh, Chingy, Jody Breeze, and Diddy. It also features production by DJ Toomp and Bad Boy's Hitmen.

"I got a crack album," brags Young City. "Once you hear this sh!t man you ain't gonna get right again."

New Jack City is scheduled to drop in September but Chopper says no set date has been made as of yet. Meanwhile his mixtape with DJ Smallz, All Eyez on Me has sold, according to Choppa," over 21,000 [copies] on the internet and its only been like what, a week." All Eyez on Me features songs with Jermaine Dupri, T.I., and former Da Band-mate Babs, among others.

Although Chopper was the first signee to Bad Boy South, Boyz N Da Hood's CD was the label's first release. Young City commented on the situation saying, "Cause they album was done before mine, what 'em I to do if I don't have a whole album done. I mean you know I gotta have gumbo, I can't just put the shrimp in, and the crawfish, and a little of this, and a little of that, I need everything. I need all the ingredients, I'm trying to make gumbo, I'm trying to make a Reasonable Doubt. Now I got a Reasonable Doubt - I'm here, I'm in the building, I'm the prince of the south!"

When asked about his former Making Da Band members Young City replied, "We all in the race, I don't know if I'm gonna win first place, second place, third place, or fourth place, but I know one thing, I gotta stay in my speed, I gotta stay in my momentum, I just gotta stay in my path don't worry about nobody else's."

Look for Chopper's solo debut New Jack City to hit stores sometime in September.

[CENTER]
Send a message via MSN to AssasSINation   Reply With Quote