View Single Post
Old 08-24-05, 10:36 PM   #5
Ktrini.
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
yeah man, a shitload of ylal are gonna get offended by this, but's it's true. I tell you because I'm doomsday..and you need help. Call this an intervetntion.

A Netcee puts out an album or a mixtape and AAAAAAALLLLLLLL their collabs are net heads. The quality on the verses be different as hell since them shits ain't recorded under the same roof and the quality control is who knows what.

An MC puts out a CD, mixape or album, and the collabs are all LIVE people that they know, meet, spit with, hang out with, etc. People they can do live shows with if needed. This all means they actaully rap in person and around other people who rap. Big difference right?

Sorry to break the news to you mang...Not a problem some substance abuse cna't fix.

I fail to see how someone'd here feel offended.This post wasn't exaclty malicious.But I comprehend the message you're get through here....but it ain't effecient enough.Now you say a netcee puts out shit with other netcees..and an MC puts out their shit with people LIve.But it's clear to me your tryna make it seem like..just becuz there with another netcee who they don't see or hangout with in real life..that there shit is gonna be bad automatically.Isn't it possible for 2 netcee's to interact and make quality music?There is an advantage to seeing the other person in real life...but not as big as your tryna make it seem.

.But then again...I never collab with anyone on the net...but still...LOL
Send a message via AIM to Ktrini.   Reply With Quote