View Single Post
Old 08-24-05, 10:43 PM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *.Fame.*
I fail to see how someone'd here feel offended.This post wasn't exaclty malicious.But I comprehend the message you're get through here....but it ain't effecient enough.Now you say a netcee puts out shit with other netcees..and an MC puts out their shit with people LIve.But it's clear to me your tryna make it seem like..just becuz there with another netcee who they don't see or hangout with in real life..that there shit is gonna be bad automatically.Isn't it possible for 2 netcee's to interact and make quality music?There is an advantage to seeing the other person in real life...but not as big as your tryna make it seem.

.But then again...I never collab with anyone on the net...but still...LOL

I actually recon its kind of weak to just do collabs with a bunch of people over the net... Like you remember when 20 grand put out his mixtape and every collab on it was with members of RV? I had to have a little chuckle at that mybad..

Its possable to make good music ofcourse, but when you put out a cd and you want to work on a set... Its impossable to perform your shit when half the people on the collab are in a different state and cant get over to you.. You would basically have to cross out a bunch of your tracks..

But then again, most net cee's dont actually know what their doing and they just put out cd's because its fun and they would know jack shit about how to promote it properly, how to turn it into a good sounding show and how to present themselves to record exec's..

Thats why they think its alright to do a bunch of collabs with friends over the net.. One or two is fine, but if you got nothing with people in real life... You got no hope..