View Single Post
Old 08-24-05, 10:49 PM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *.Fame.*
I fail to see how someone'd here feel offended.This post wasn't exaclty malicious.But I comprehend the message you're get through here....but it ain't effecient enough.Now you say a netcee puts out shit with other netcees..and an MC puts out their shit with people LIve.But it's clear to me your tryna make it seem like..just becuz there with another netcee who they don't see or hangout with in real life..that there shit is gonna be bad automatically.Isn't it possible for 2 netcee's to interact and make quality music?There is an advantage to seeing the other person in real life...but not as big as your tryna make it seem.

.But then again...I never collab with anyone on the net...but still...LOL

Nah, dont' get it fucked up, I'm not saying net albums lack quality. But you listen to one and tell me how many different mics you hear in the sauce. A computer mic here and a condenser there, shit be rugged as hell. It's gonna be more than likely to have shakey quality than it is to have consistent qual mang. Facta life

PS, I put out tracks and collab with dudes who are on the net, but the amount of em that'll see my albums or mixtapes? 0. That qual control is a big reason why. Besides that, I jsut practice and test here, not put in work here. Closest anyone came was N (because he could actually meet up and do shows) and I scrapped that track before it was even done. shit just wasn't going back and fourth well A-Tall. But jeah. That's my long and short of it.

But Leady, there's a BIG differnce between an industry collab and a sub underground collab.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote