View Single Post
Old 08-24-05, 10:50 PM   #12
Ktrini.
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I actually recon its kind of weak to just do collabs with a bunch of people over the net... Like you remember when 20 grand put out his mixtape and every collab on it was with members of RV? I had to have a little chuckle at that mybad..

Its possable to make good music ofcourse, but when you put out a cd and you want to work on a set... Its impossable to perform your shit when half the people on the collab are in a different state and cant get over to you.. You would basically have to cross out a bunch of your tracks..

But then again, most net cee's dont actually know what their doing and they just put out cd's because its fun and they would know jack shit about how to promote it properly, how to turn it into a good sounding show and how to present themselves to record exec's..

Thats why they think its alright to do a bunch of collabs with friends over the net.. One or two is fine, but if you got nothing with people in real life... You got no hope..

Well...i agree with the performing part.But when someone colabs n makes a song on the net...obviously they'll know it's not something that they can perform in real life n shit.I disagree with the part about most netcee's do they shit just to put out CD's for fun.I think most on this site,are around 13-16 yrs old....which is a young age and hard to makes moves in the industry with.They'll just do it for practice so they can get expereince with making music.You know..like how to flow to a beat n shit.I doubt a 15 year old,living in his mother's house n shit,would make music here in hopes of it gettin him signed or sumtin.So I don't think they need to know "jack shit" about promoting music yet.Cuz I don't think labels would even take em seriously at that age.
Send a message via AIM to Ktrini.   Reply With Quote