View Single Post
Old 08-24-05, 10:54 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *.Fame.*
Well...i agree with the performing part.But when someone colabs n makes a song on the net...obviously they'll know it's not something that they can perform in real life n shit.I disagree with the part about most netcee's do they shit just to put out CD's for fun.I think most on this site,are around 13-16 yrs old....which is a young age and hard to makes moves in the industry with.They'll just do it for practice so they can get expereince with making music.You know..like how to flow to a beat n shit.I doubt a 15 year old,living in his mother's house n shit,would make music here in hopes of it gettin him signed or sumtin.So I don't think they need to know "jack shit" about promoting music yet.Cuz I don't think labels would even take em seriously at that age.

nah think again man. I can name at least 5 people here who are that exact person you didnt 'think they are and regulars here would L their MFin A's off about rememberin them shits, lol.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote