View Single Post
Old 08-24-05, 11:05 PM   #19
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
yeah man, a shitload of ylal are gonna get offended by this, but's it's true. I tell you because I'm doomsday..and you need help. Call this an intervetntion.

A Netcee puts out an album or a mixtape and AAAAAAALLLLLLLL their collabs are net heads. The quality on the verses be different as hell since them shits ain't recorded under the same roof and the quality control is who knows what.

An MC puts out a CD, mixape or album, and the collabs are all LIVE people that they know, meet, spit with, hang out with, etc. People they can do live shows with if needed. This all means they actaully rap in person and around other people who rap. Big difference right?

Sorry to break the news to you mang...Not a problem some substance abuse cna't fix.

I perform infront of people all the time ... now thats cool!! and my mixtape is with live ppl that i meet up with n chill with.. and im cool!!!! Oh yeah did i mention someone even asked me to perform for their catillion aka 18th B-Day Part.. word.. 200 bucks ppl!! WOO HOO! lol.. n they say making love songs wont help you
Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote