View Single Post
Old 08-24-05, 11:21 PM   #22
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

IP:

How IDH see's it??:

For one...To choose..im going to say BOTH ..But then again im leanin more toward the MC behalf.

For one..I've only done ONE official collab with someone who's on the net..and he stays 15 minutes from me and we recorded at his house.....
IF some of you havent noticed..i havent collab'd with anyone since..because i dont have time to do so for one..and im not on the computer enough to sit n listen to a beat and write.. Only time i ever really do that is if im home and bored and nothing else to do..
I've come to the realization that none of my music will ever sound like i want it to unless its studio quality..which is why i havent recorded in a while..next time i record will be in a studio. For the simple fact that i think its kind of dumb to sit online..and do tracks that are worthy but have shit in the tracks that are online based.. LIKE battle tracks..NICE ass battle tracks people make and let friends and people hear it..thats dumb because aint nobody going to understand half the punches n personals cuz they dont get online like that .....

so..im in between some what.