Thread: ....Eminem?....
View Single Post
Old 08-25-05, 06:52 PM   #31
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

so whats ur point....u sayin he doesnt deserve the fame he got just cuz he white....how would u feel if i said u dont deserve no fame cuz ur black..would u care or would u be pissed same EXACT thang....except u descriminating against whites and u might be right bout his ma but thats him because that WHO he is not WHAT he is...it aint like he hates his ma just cuz he white seriously i dont care who it was started from....basketball started out as a white sport but now u watch and it mainly all black people....and there's not like theres a problem wit that believe me people are people no matter what color..and everybody should be in everythang thats involved with any human...u may not wanna admit that this is racist but i can tell u have some predajice opinions and u seriously have ta change them nobody should have any grudges or doubts cuz of what they are....yo maybe u and a handful of other people wit the same problem has grew up around racism and that...but yo ur friend is wrong..if he didnt like eminem simply cuz who he was then i wouldnt care but because of what he is?? now thats wrong....i bet u one million bucks ur friend would say eminem was the best rappa ever if he was black right??...yo all rappin is is puttin words togetha and expressin all ur thoughts....that doesnt require any certian type of race ta do that...yo seriously racists should really consider growing up
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote