View Single Post
Old 08-27-05, 12:58 PM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
nah i wont hate, ferreal, but ur bragging like, all i see is threads about how big ur doin it, yet u seem premature, i think u have more potential than half the site, but i dont like wen ppl get ahead of themselves n too cocky... its only gonna b ur downfall in the end feel me

son, you're looking way too far into it. I'm far from bragging and wayyyy far from pre-mature, and I don't consider any of these steps "MAJOR STEPS" because they all amount to nothing if you can't keep em rolling. "Can you get a publically recognized individual on your music? yes. they gotta be down with your movement. Here's The Rush as case in point". Simple as that. I'd liek to post it as a tutorial, but according to the lames, what do i know? Besides, how the hell you tell someone to "jsut be good and have a soul".

You make me sick. Like I can't be happy I achieved something. Suck my NNUTSSSS.

OH PS, if I was pre-mature, I'd have told you about this 3 weeks ago when it was first agreed on, not the day after I got the drops in my hands. Toodles

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote