Thread: ....Eminem?....
View Single Post
Old 08-27-05, 02:14 PM   #41
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mystique.
Dont seem to understand what ya'll think about em acting black...... He dont rap gangsta like blacks. You aint never heard a black guy rap about stuff em does... HEs his own person rapping about stuff no ones ever thought of. Hes a good rapper who dont act black. Im white to. I rap but only cuz i grew up with black people an my family is black so i picked it up from east side projects in baltimore maryland.

damn wake up and get those fuckin stereotypical thouhgts out of ur mind...it obvious u a normal white person, im white too but damn im not even near as predajice as you....just cuz they black dont mean they gangsta sure alot are gangsta rappaz but that only cuz it's a BLACK industry...so obviously alot more blacks are gon be gangsta rappin then us white people....if it was a WHITE industry alot of whites would be gangsta rappin too...and some people ACT black but some are natural...it just a skin color....whites pronounce just as much r's as blacks.....and other white people talk no r's along wit the rest of the black race...some have an accent some dont...some white people dress black, some blacks dress white....people are people no matter what color...all blacks aint gangsta...they dont all leap sky high...not all of them like chicken...god people are so fuckin racist and predajice
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote