Thread: ....Eminem?....
View Single Post
Old 08-27-05, 05:45 PM   #44
!x.c.c.x!
'A life of crhyme'

From: north,east,south,west, who cares (a.k.a i dont no witch)
IP:

this is kind of racist..........

so what that blacks made it,so what if hes white, you dont have to be black to be a bad man or rap, whites are just the same as black accept the different color, i think u sud all shut the fuck up, this is racist......i dont care if hes white ro wants to be black its his music not hes looks or anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barz&Penstripes
Hip Hop is a form of musical expression whose origins were created by African Americans. Hip Hop developed into a culture that everyone can partake in. Its a way of life! Eminem is a dope emcee but the world is filled with dope emcees from all walks of life. Recognizing who's the best simply is a matter of perception. He's the best for what he does and what he stands for. The Black Panthers is not an occult it was and is an organization to help preserve the African American community by help policing, and bringing about self reliance in thoses communities. Gangster rap is not exclusive to only African Americans all races these days talk that bullshit. Eminem is just an emcee that made it. If your his fan, cool. If you think he is the best, cool! But thats your perception. Now you be the best at what you're great at and develop your own legacy. Leave that dude alone and rise above stereotypical racial bullshit. Peace & hip Hop!

exactly!
Send a message via MSN to !x.c.c.x!   Reply With Quote