View Single Post
Old 08-27-05, 07:25 PM   #4
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

listening....
beats pretty cool...
the intro's pretty good..lol i like the singers in background..
The flow is pretty good.. lyrics is good... delivery is pretty nice.. ur presence on mic is there.. but not as much as it should be you know.. but i think its only because of your mic.. if you changed yor mic the the presence on mic would be perfect which is important.. but good emotion...

chorus is pretty good.. not really catchy.. wait is this chorus ?lol wiat its not.. haha its his verse.. hahah well lyrics are good in verse.. the flow is okay.. sum words seemed rush a lil so flow is jst a lil off.. delivery is okay in this verse.. but he needs to show a lil more.. but his voice is perfect for rapping.. so tell him to keep rapping n not to stop.. cuz his voice is perfect for rapping in songs..

verse 3: the lyrics is good.. haha shows u from rv (RV RULeS! *JUPMPS UP N DOWN*) the flow is good.. the presence is not as good as it should be like i sed.. jst get a better mic n ur good.. i have a karoke mic ;O) lol but yeah.. pretty tite song..

keep doing wut u do fam.. jst get a better mic for both.. n tell that other guy to keep writting also lol 7/10..

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote