View Single Post
Old 08-30-05, 02:46 PM   #13
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP:

[QUOTE=Demonic Storm]but then again you wouldn't understand what it is to always get approached by small dick niggas[/QUOTE]
If it really gets to someone that much, why not just find a different site?
[QUOTE=Demonic Storm]I would've called you a Captain Save A Hoe too, cause you acting like she's wrong for iggin somebody
and came in here for the rescue like you had a cape with a your face sucking on dude's dick on it[/QUOTE]
In no way did I attempt to defend EleGiaC. I was simply amused at the fact that she ignored him for making that comment. Amused why? Because if that's her common solution, then I think it'd be funny to see what someone posts on a site which she has every member on her ignore list. Now think about that before trying to come up with some sort of ineffective response.
[QUOTE=Demonic Storm]I'm curious as to how many people is on your ignore list
and if you got any at all, does that make you uptight too?[/QUOTE]
I actually have nobody on my ignore list, nor do I really know of anyone else using their ignore list. And ignoring someone doesn't make you uptight, unless you ignore them for something miniscule.
[QUOTE=Demoic Storm]it's my cousin, so call me what you please

I always got my family's back[/QUOTE]
This falls into the same category as "I wanna cyber with you" comments. I'm referring to the "who cares?" category.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.