View Single Post
Old 08-31-05, 01:40 PM   #30
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
yo.... nowhere in that voice drop did i hear "yo this is styles p" or n e thing like that.... i could fart into a mic n say "that was david spaide...." but it still wouldnt b....

bro, you're a bonafied hater. that's one of about 6 voicedrops on the mixtape, lol, he dosen't have to come on th emic like "yeah...this is Styles Pinero of the group The Lox, and now the sub-division of Ruff Ryders called D-Block" lol. This ain't fuckin jail. That's obviously his voice and you'd be retarded to not think it's styles P.

Carson, yeah, listneing to you and all the success your horrible tracks have had, I take you not attending our show as a compliment LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Drastic
Congrat's Doomsday... good to see someone coming up for real in real life, good luck with this.

Thanks man, def appreciate it. Shit son, I haven't spoken to you since that subliminal messages thread, lol. What you bene up to?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote