View Single Post
Old 09-01-05, 04:06 PM   #33
Cocaine
Blow Me

This was feedback posted for Jack The Ripper

IP:

iiiight um... SPuL nice drop.. alot nicer then i've seen u drop in prior experiences.. alot of ur punches sound similar tho.. not the same lines.. but the same type set ups.. and there really predictable.. your flow was good i liked the personals on his pic and shit.. umm structure was nice not a biggy tho.. u could have had more personals tho.. Jack.. your verse was good.. i actually liked all ur personals on his Race.. its kinda played.. but u definately gave it a different twist.. umm your punches seemed to hit alot harder then SPuL's.. and your personals were on point just a LITTLE bit more.. some of my favorite lines were Jack's opener nice personal on his city.. havent seen that used against SPuL before.. and i also liked SPuL's handle on life line..i hated SPuL's closer it kinda left me thinking his verse was wack.. but after reading over i realized.. that just his closer was what was really lacking.. jersey lines are played and 5-0 lines are awfully played... SOO no hate to SPuL i just feel jack took it.. with harder punches and personals.. also i just typed up this whole vote.. and realized im not on the fucking list.. so i'll just leave this as feedback