View Single Post
Old 09-01-05, 10:17 PM   #44
Cocaine
Blow Me

IP:

Voted For: Mimesis

Mimesis had this from the time this battle was set up.. UNF.. i know ur intelligent.. although u get DR's... i think u could be decent on this site... but dude Multi's dont win battles. u had one decent punch.. and it still didnt match mim's worst.. Mim your verse was solid i know u didnt spit ur hardest.. but u really didnt need to.. your flow was on point.. your personals were alrite... your punches was good... i didnt like ur closer.. thats borderline getting played but it was still iight.. i liked your opener.. and the notebook line.. i felt those ones.. they were hitting pretty hard.. soo its clear Mim won this battle... no hate to UNF.. just start using more concept/witty/wordplay in ur lines.. Multi's are nice.. but not in text... they can be used good.. but if used with a punchline.. i'd say if u like using multi's soo much read some of O.M.B's texts battles.. he's not the greatest.. but he knows how to connect multi's with punches.. i think u could eventually get to that point.. u just have to hit text puberty.. and u'll be iight.. soo mim wins on punches personals structure and flow.. no hate.. pz