View Single Post
Old 09-02-05, 05:36 AM   #12
ThA NoToRiOuS D
Light Weight

IP:

yeah man.......i hate fat joe.........he's a bitch.......u have to read this.......he scared of 50 but he sed it in a nice way...

09/01/2005 05:31 PM
Fat Joe says he knows the Video Music Awards aren't the right place to be exchanging salvos with 50 Cent, but he didn't plan it that way.

"I had no intentions of going to the VMAs and starting no drama," Joe said Monday in Miami. "This Joe.MTV shows me love. I come to these events to have a good time. I never had any type of incidents before.
a certain point, what do you do?"

While introducing the acts for the reggaeton performance, Joe joked that the G-Unit brought tons of police with them. Later, during 50's set, the leader of the G-Unit retaliated by calling Joe a "pu---."

What the audience at home didn't see was that during the commercial break before the reggaeton set, 50 got up from his seat and started walking the house, going up in the stands, down to the floor, slapping five to attendees like Jay-Z and Diddy's kids and even stood several feet from Joe, leaving everyone bewildered. All this was done moments before Joe was shown on-air. The Terror Squad Don said Fif's action were blatantly meant to taunt him.

"He's up in the stands waving at me," Joe explained. "Then he's walking around, and when I'm waiting to introduce the reggaeton dudes, he gets on the stage. I'm thinking, 'OK, we're about to fight.' I'm like, 'We're about to get it on right here at the VMAs?' "

During the live broadcast, viewers could also hear members of the G-Unit yelling at Joe while he was onstage.

Deviously Devine Designs
Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

(2)Me vs. wyteknyte(2)

(1)Me vs. Flow Verse(1)
Send a message via AIM to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via MSN to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via Yahoo to ThA NoToRiOuS D   Reply With Quote