View Single Post
Old 09-03-05, 12:15 AM   #11
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

ehhhh.... i see u improved a lil in storytellin but u still need ta elevate more...u had some stuff that kinda just dragged on or didnt really jhave too much ta do wit hurricane katrina...ur talkin bout paintin scriptures and what not when there's so much more ta talk bout...what bout the people stuck at the superdome dyin of dehydration and starvation....what bout the dead bodies floatin, or 80% of lousiana beein underwater....there's more ta cover and brett farve is too rich ta care bout one of his houses beein wiped out...but otherwise u made an attempt at tryin ta cover the topic...and whats this???..."its all real like a small meal stuff to be eaten and feeding
Imaginations the city officials of New Orleans join in proceedings" meal stuff ta be eatin????.....anywayz this o.m be better without that line...the rhyme scheme was ehhh u had some multi's seen better wit multi's but everythang else of ur previous shit made it a hundred times worse than this...flow was ight i could read pretty easily...otherwise i'd give this a 6.5/10
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote