View Single Post
Old 09-04-05, 12:46 PM   #104
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
hold up i was jus statin that ther ich people will ge there shit bk the poor wont but u opened up sumthin new

these people cudnt get out they had no means of transport to get out so its no tthere fault that they didnt get out

n if u grow up in a city thats your home all your familt n friendz are there, u dont jus leave your home from a possible risk that shudnt be a risk at all cause the government shud hav maintained the barriers instead of lettin them fuck up n break through, new orleans was a living city wit rich n poor the city shuda never got flooded like that hurricane or not

Motherfucker, if you can't afford a car.. then get a bike.. if you can't afford a bike.. get some rollerblades.. if you can't afford rollerblades.. start running.. if you can't run for that long.. start walking.

Or, let's go down the other path.. if you don't have a car.. steal one.. if you can't steal a car.. steal a bike.. if you can't steal a bike.. steal some rollerblades.. if you don't want to steal anything, and don't have anything.. start fucking running.

NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO TWIST IT.. IT IS THEIR FUCKING FAULT THEY STAYED.

Lmao @ POSSIBLE RISK? A CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE IS A POSSIBLE RISK? Go fucking research how bad a Category 5 hurricane is. I'm not talking about New Orleans, I'm talking about in general. A Category 5 hurricane is the highest category a hurricane can get rated at. That shit will reek havoc. It's your fault if you're going to want to stick with your fucking tv instead of saving yourself when you want. Bush shouldn't even need to evacuate these dumbasses. THEIR STATE WAS YELLING FOR THEM TO GET OUT. Uhh.. why the fuck did you elect anybody if you aren't going to listen to them? They're there to tell you when fucking Category 5 hurricanes are coming, so you can leave.

How was it Bush's fault the levees couldn't hold up? THAT IS A STATE ISSUE, NOT A NATIONAL ONE. The state of Louisiana is CORRUPT AS HELL. Blame them for that shit.