View Single Post
Old 09-04-05, 11:28 PM   #25
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

I'm leaving feed on this one just cuz I left feed on Tha Q's...

Your intro was tryna outdo his, using the same style he did.. that's annoying, cuz the shoe thing, wasn't funny. All that echo in your voice is too much, and your adlibs are annoying, really annoying.
Cut that part that say "JIMMY WALKER!, STRAIGHT HATE.." it sound retarded, you talk to much over your lines...

stop stressing your last word for each bar, you sound newbish..

Your voice too strong to be yelling on every damn line..

closet line was funny, not bad.. try making a hard punch...

control your pops = / "puh puh PuhLZ! PuhLZ!", it's annoying.

And stop stretching your lines then punching in another line on top.

lol @ you turning it into a trio diss, down for the count yo' best line.. you disappointed when it comes to punches, "lady fiya named cuz i claim i got a diseased vagina" < best multi you got in here, sad.. i see new members, wow and I haven't posted pics in forever only for sigs.. wow "dike tyson" for L. Veracity.. your outro seem like it took more work than your actual verse.

Stop saying "since", "like" and "more than" so damn much, that's why you sound hella boring even with a nice delivery, switch up your transitions for metaphors

This what you did:
more windy than streets of Chicago
more breezy than the top of tall towers in Toronto
more suspect than OJ rocking a white Bronco

They back to back, you overdo it, i would think you'd know how to spread your bars out better.. learn how to set up punches, i'm not shocked Tha Q didn't respond back.. you had more personals but your skits better than your actual verse.

Work on clarity, that "ya girl LV does" line at the beginning you'd have to listen to five times to know what you said.. and that "if it wasn't for your boy, you wouldn't see a studio".. if that's even what you said, that's not effective.

Try fa punches, you got set-ups but talk bout something else other half where you should be attackin the first point you made... = / The outro- record it all together don't piece it.. that "PZ bitch and orangatang part" sounded completely different from the previous sentence.. smh..

*checks other people's feed*: wow Acuity and the OYD crew.. not a shock. and everyone mentioned your skit over your verse. Work on your disses.

Overall: This was weak. You got delivery, but barely any substance.

lol @ Seven and his favorite part in your diss to Tha Q is the skit where you diss me.. pathetic, yet predictable and Fluid too.. y'all some funny people.