View Single Post
Old 09-05-05, 11:23 AM   #36
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP:

Voted For: criminal

Structure-Both had poorly presented structures, this is a problem simply becuz the reader needs to create a flow but that is almost impossible with very poor structure.

Vocab-I see no vocab in this battle what so ever, how ever this would not be an issue if both verses were intacted with good punches and fufilling multis.......

Multis-Both also lacked multis on both sides, this is good to have them so it will enhnace ur flow...and make it more enjoyable to read....both up on ur multis....got a lot of elevation to do

Personals-Both had good personals but CRIMINALs personals were the most effective and noticeable.M.C. had ok personals but i wasnt feeling that they were presented in a way that could be respected.

Punches-Clear to see that criminal had the more enhnaced punches that hit hard, M.C. u need to up on ur whole verse present it with fresh punches.......

Originality-Criminal took this with his straight up fresh punches and personals....couldnt give the vote to anyone else.

v/criminal

rtf in 3 days in my sig links or this vote will be dqd

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.