View Single Post
Old 09-05-05, 01:13 PM   #10
the omen
tha illest

IP:

Quote:
ummmmm, that was bad postin nude pics of ur girl, like really bad, way out of line. But if shes got over u wit another dude n shit, I'd just leave it cuz u 2 arent gonna work things out. Just stick with the new ho....I mean girl but i doubt she's girlfreind material if shes Puttin out on the first nite, so expect her to sumtime or another screw u over for another dude.

lol yea man postin nudes was retarded on my part... all cuz she went to her friends house n i didnt beleive her.. im a jeoulous person.. n i dunno if she's w/ this other dude, i know he's liked her for like 3 years now.. n she hasnt payed him attention cept now cuz he got a whip n shyt.. so yea i applied for a job n shyt on thursday i got an interview lol u kno me, always gotta top it off ha ha ha... i kno i can have her back if i wanted.. itll b on sum shallow shyt, but if iget my whip fixed it'll b straight, its jus borin chillin at my house now. but i know we love eachother n could easily spend tha rest of our lives together.. on tha other hand ya right, other gurl put out on tha first nite, n she's kinda young, i think ima keep an eye open for an older gurl... one thing thats still keepin me around is kinda retarded... she just had her first period since the pregnancy like a month n a half ago, n i guess she skipped birth controll, so theres a possibility she could b pregnant again... her parents will kill me if she is lol... im gettin her a test today.. im not gonna walk out on a kid if thats the case.

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote