View Single Post
Old 09-06-05, 03:45 PM   #41
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

ok, me and Dooms ain't really coo or anythin'.... but seriously @ that bein' considered biting. shit, soo many people have shit muich closer to biting then that, and they ain't been banned. It's gay, jus because the person is "respected" on a site, they need to make a whole fuckin' thread for it. Seriously that's gay... jus fuckin' PM Strobe... like if some lil newbie named "Herbasouraus Hex" bit or w/e. Y'all ain't gon make a fuckin' thread. I mean shit's gay... jus go tell strobe.... shit happens to me too, like fuckin' 8 threads of jus tryin' to call me out on shit. Only once was shit tru.. gay shit i did but w/e.,.

and back to bitin' shit, that ain't even biting. ever hear about usin' similiar concepts? I mean shit, on RB, some dude facin' L.I. used like line that was almost like my punch I used against JTR. And shit was much closer to bitin' then this line. and L.I. complained, and shit mods didn't think it was... shit people use similiar concepts all the time. You kno when people say "that's a played concept?" that doesn't mean they bit yo.. .damn

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote