View Single Post
Old 09-06-05, 05:19 PM   #65
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Voted For: Daubs

ok, let me do this......

DAUBS - first off i'll note that ure structure was cool and you had a tight flow consistently through the whole verse. the whole concept of using someone's picture aint as original as it used to be but with decent personals it is good and affective. and to start with, that opener was wack to begin with but the punchline made up for it cuz it cracked me up. the 2nd bar also was funny and a personal i wud've used, but then the james bond bar was wack as hell. the wordplay overall in ure verse was nice, you played off his names good, but shit cud've been worded better in places. overall you had a solid verse.....7/10.

METAFO - structure was nice and ure verse flowed consistently all the way through to. i have to say though that ure punches weren't as affective as i expected. u started off with a real wack bar that was two lines irrelevant to each other....gradually though you got better to the middle with some funny lines, especially the wraparound skirt that was funny, but then at the end you fell off again and closed with a gay ass closer that has been done before on daubs, you just re-worded shit, overall ure verse was just too inconsistent....6/10

V/ - Daubs for a more consistently solid verse.

RTF!! link to my UNF battle is in my siggy!!